Tuesday, February 8, 2011

22 years, 22 songs

My friend's 22nd birthday is coming up in March and since he's a musician/music junkie/music addict, (OK, so maybe that last one took it too far) I want to make him a CD.  We were born in 1989, so, beginning in said year, I am going to post a song for each year that I love, and explain why I like it.  For some songs I might just provide anecdotes that remind me of the song, and for some years I might have to explain that I don't actually like the song, but it reminded me of that year, etc.  I think it will be a fun side project (yeah, you know, to work on in all of that spare time I have between school and work and interviews for projects and having a social life) and it will provide a little bit of background on me as a person, since our friendship is still pretty fresh.  Not to mention still untitled. Friends, more than friends, who the hell knows.  Either way,  this CD is going to be fantastic and I think it will make a good birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment